Sunday, August 02, 2009

It's Time to Say Goodbye to the Summer

This summer went faster than any summer I have ever experienced. Seriously, it feels like it didn't even happen. All of a sudden 9 weeks of camp went by and we only have one week left! Then I start school at KU and go back to work at Rosehill. Let's not rush though...we still have this week! I just wanted to share some of my favorite summer moments with you all. It was a good one!

I got to spend my whole summer with my best friend!! I also enjoyed making K-State people mad about how sweet KU is.




I also got to hang out with the best kids ever. This is us observing Camo Short Tuesday.





Who doesn't love painting faces at the Renaissance Festival?





Saturday staff lunches!






Being a pacman ghost. Ok, I am lying...I didn't enjoy being a pacman ghost. Everyone runs from you and it is freakin' hot under there!






Shaving cream wars!





Nightstrike with Elvis.




My other best friend came to camp!





Being a Spartan with Will Farrell.





Arguing with Andy daily. :)





4th of July with the fam.





Royals games!





Seeing the Fray!



There is a little taste of summer for you all. It was so fast, but so good. I think I will be ready to transition back into real life when it comes next weekend. Ten weeks of camp food is really doing a number on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man you and andy did the Spartans skit? That had to be classic.

Amanda Tate said...

i miss it!!!! and you!!!